Synchrony 2023 – Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts is now OPEN for Synchrony 2023, taking place at Asilomar Conference Grounds on Oct 20-22. We are inviting submissions for oral or poster session. The submission will be reviewed for quality and suitability by the first week of July.
What is Synchrony?
Synchrony is the first and only international symposium on translational research in autism that brings together academia, biotech, pharmaceutical companies and venture partners from around the world with a mission to improve the health and quality of life of people with autism.
Why submit an abstract to Synchrony?
- Present to a worldwide audience of top academic minds in scientific/medical specialties, to benefit individuals with autism, physicians, researchers, and caregivers
- Free registration for Synchrony 2023*
- Be eligible for the $10,000 ‘BRAIN Investigator Award’**
- Present case study reports to be considered for special grants
- Opportunity to learn and participate at our on-site course for researchers curated and taught by esteemed faculty, who are scientific leaders in their respective fields
- Opportunities to network with leading researchers/physicians in the field at our outdoor social event
* Speakers will be able to attend all roundtables, talks, mentorship, social and networking events.
** ‘BRAIN Investigator Award’ recognizes excellence in research in this area and includes a certificate of recognition and a $10,000 honorarium. All first-time Synchrony speakers are eligible.
Submission deadline: June 15, 2023
Physicians, residents, post-doctoral scholars and early-career faculty are encouraged to apply – please share with your colleagues and connections.
RESOURCES & PUBLICATIONS