Synchrony 2023 – Call for Abstracts
What is Synchrony?
Why submit an abstract to Synchrony?
- Present to a worldwide audience of top academic minds in scientific/medical specialties, to benefit individuals with autism, physicians, researchers, and caregivers
- Free registration for Synchrony 2023*
- Be eligible for the $10,000 ‘BRAIN Investigator Award’**
- Present case study reports to be considered for special grants
- Opportunity to learn and participate at our on-site course for researchers curated and taught by esteemed faculty, who are scientific leaders in their respective fields
- Opportunities to network with leading researchers/physicians in the field at our outdoor social event
** ‘BRAIN Investigator Award’ recognizes excellence in research in this area and includes a certificate of recognition and a $10,000 honorarium. All first-time Synchrony speakers are eligible.
Physicians, residents, post-doctoral scholars and early-career faculty are encouraged to apply – please share with your colleagues and connections.
RESOURCES & PUBLICATIONS